On this show, my goal is to help you get the most miles for your dollars out of your car and to help you avoid getting ripped off. I love to help people understand why I recommend the preventative maintenance service that I do, how to make good decisions when having their car serviced, and what people can do to prolong the life of their car.
I’ve posted several segments of the show below.
Change your timing belt EARLY and save BIG BUCKS!
Changing your timing belt is not optional, but waiting until it breaks before you do can cost you thousands. While you are having it changed, though, you can have several other items addressed at the same time, which can save you a ton of money for labor. While your shop is under the hood replacing the timing belt, have them change the water pump, and the tensioners, and you'll save a lot in the long run.
- Shocks & Struts
- Why Transmission Fluid is SO IMPORTANT
- How to Check Brake Fluid
- Small Repairs Now can Prevent HUGE Expenses Later
- New Car Thieves
- Items to bring on Spring Break Road Trips
- Freezing temps can ruin car windows...if you're not careful
- Change your timing belt EARLY and save BIG BUCKS!
- Changing your timing belt early can save you thousands!
- AAA's Four MOST Common Reasons for a Tow!